Carbon fiber is used for its high strength to weight ratio. Compared to woven fabrics, the fibers in multiaxial non-crimp fabrics are not woven but laid parallel to each other and stitched together. This special alignment enables the fibers to absorb loads without undulations. Depending on the fiber orientation ( 0°/ 90°/+45°/-45° /60° ..), the type of Tow (3 to 50K) and the surfacic density per direction (layer); a very wide range of Carbon Multiaxial can be offered from total weight 300 gr/M2 to 1 kg /M2 (or more ); Standard width is 127cm but some items can be offered wider up to 3meters and more
- High level of stiffness and compressive strength
- Excellent fatigue stress at dynamic load exposure
- Very low thermal expansion
- Possibility of building high thickness in one step
- Possibility of tailor-made constructions to maximize carbon fiber content in the load directions
Unfortunately, not all our products and suppliers are listed on this website for immediate browsing. If you're unable to find a specific product or supplier, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐲𝐈𝐌𝐂𝐃 - 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥. By doing so, you will gain full access to our comprehensive product list and documentation, ensuring you have all the information you need. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to assisting you!