Effective inorganic crosslinkers suitable for practically all types of pigmented paper and paperboard applications. Bacote® 20 series of products consist of a clear, aqueous alkaline solution of stabilized ammonium zirconium carbonate, available in multiple concentrations.
- - Formaldehyde-free – Environmentally conscious
- - Rapid cure – No need for elevated temperatures or extended curing time
- - Effective with all commonly used binders − Starch, CMC, casein, proteins, carboxylated latex, dextrin, styrene acrylic, PVOH, etc.
- Improved printability – Achieved through optimal water resistance, an open coating structure, reduction of contact angle and uniform distribution of binders throughout the coating reducing mottle
- - No adverse effects on optical properties – No time or heat exposure yellowing
- - FDA and BfR approved – Used in direct contact with aqueous, fatty and dry foods
Unfortunately, not all our products and suppliers are listed on this website for immediate browsing. If you're unable to find a specific product or supplier, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐲𝐈𝐌𝐂𝐃 - 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥. By doing so, you will gain full access to our comprehensive product list and documentation, ensuring you have all the information you need. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to assisting you!