Customized trainings for your needs
At IMCD Nordic we go beyond the materials we hold and build strong relationships by offering our expertise and product know-how. Our experts have over 10 years of experience within R&D and knowledge from 24 different markets.
With our IMCD Academy we help our customers to innovate further and open New Frontiers by training and knowledge sharing. We offer on-site education within different topics that can be modified according to your needs.
Trainings we offer today are:
- Plastic, Additive and Colour school training
- Production Trouble shooting
- Breaking down Sustainability, labels, materials, markets, and circularity
- Plastics' role in society
Plastic, Additive and Colour school training & Production Trouble shooting
• Pigment properties and their importance in the development stage.
• General plastics training, properties and uses.
• Production issues and solutions such as flow lines, sink marks, chalked surface, migration and more.
• Quality control, measuring colour and making an accurate visual control.
• The process of extrusion and the building blocks of a masterbatch or compound.
Breaking down Sustainability, labels, materials, markets, and circularity
This training focuses on decomplexifying sustainability, going through labels, materials, markets and circularity in a simple way.
• Is biobased always the best option?
• The difference between mechanical and chemical recycling?
• The difference between compostable and biodegradeable?
• How can we transition to a circular economy?
Plastics' role in society
• What do we use plastic for and which materials did it replace?
• Which materials can you produce plastics with?
• Discussing food waste, packaging, automotive, energy and more.
Emma Q. Zhang
Senior Development Scientist, Delta of Sweden